Monday, December 21, 2009

Ashton Kutcher is all :( that Brittney Murphey Died



If it were physically possible for me to cry Ashton Kutcher's touching farewell to Brittney Murphey would have had tears streaming down my face like a rape victim  sad princess.

Today Ashton got on twitter and pushed the following prose out to the universe;


"2day the world lost a little piece of sunshine. My deepest condolences go out 2 Brittany's family, her husband, & her amazing mother Sharon."

 But wait there's more - he followed with;

"see you on the other side kid."

Damn twitter for limiting the amount of characters you can put into a message ... but then again I don't think they intended it to be used to deliver a eulogy for a former girlfriend. All I know is that he must have really loved her  to go out of his way to twitter something about her death. 


I think you can do less .... somehow. I would h8 to be as :( as he must be. 


Oh and if you happen to read this Ashton - what I wrote may be a little subtle for you - basically I am saying you are a dick.