Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Intercollegiate Quidditch Association - Dignity and Glory for the socially challenged


So it has been a little over 4 years since Collegiate Quidditch was founded during what I presume was a drunken party at Middlebury and it is now supposedly at 160 colleges including; Vassar, Princeton, and a bunch of other schools I probably couldn't get into.

Actually I cheated and posted that in from the article I wrote Here.

My wife reminded me after I wrote the article that I she actually told me about this a couple of years ago - but back then I didn't write humor I would hear something stupid and say a few witty things an never think of it again.

Now I put some of my thoughts here on the Internet for - surprisingly - hundreds of people to 'enjoy' or something.

Anyway - articles that do not fit my chosen subject matter here end up over at hubpages - just look for the KJWonka label to know that you are reading the very best that I could do in the time I would take away from competative masturbation.