Thursday, August 6, 2009

Leighton Meester Sex Tape Scandal; Leighton says it is fake ... maybe.


I have seen stories of a possible Leighton Meester sex tape floating around for awhile, and I honestly did not give a shit because I didn't have the first clue who the hell she was.

Now one of the other celebrity gossip hacks have made me understand that she is in Gossip Girl, which changes everything - or it would if I had ever seen it or had more than a vague notion of what it is.

I am now finally interested because of her recent comments in Harper's Bazaar;

"[The tape] is not real," she says bluntly, "so it makes me sort of sad. It's unfortunate that it got carried as far as it did." She pauses. "I definitely understand the nature of people better now and that the mere allegation of something like that could be headline news. People think it's real because somebody says it is." She takes a sip of her Coke. "By the way, [as for] me being 18 in those pictures, I don't believe I was."

Oh, thanks that clears up everything. You did not appear in a sex tape and that obviously isn't you - oh and you are pretty sure you were not eighteen yet in your sex tape that you definitely did not appear in.

This kind of reminds me of when Erin Andrews from EPSN (allegedly) starred in that peeping tom video a few months ago and no one had any clue until ESPN started totally denying it and sending out cease and desist orders like they were candy.

"That is totally not Erin Andrews so take that shit down now before we sue you for showing a hidden camera tape of Erin Andrews naked."

I saw it by the way, there were alot of script problems but the production values were pretty good for being filmed through a keyhole or whatever.

Harper's Bazaar Article is here by the way.