Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Don't worry - Jackson's brothers are going to be ok


So, turns out if I would have actually read the article instead of just passing my hands over the screen and making a guess at the contents I would have found out that all is not lost.

It turns out that Jackson's brothers (pictured above - probably less happy then they are now) are also going to be able to cash in on his death. I have to say that I was a bit worried that they would not be able to somehow remain attached to his teat now that he was in the ground. I, for one, am relieved.

The King of Pop's siblings are themselves involved in a venture that has become much more lucrative since his death.

Jacko's five remaining brothers were filming an A&E pilot for what they hoped would be a reality series about them launching a reunion tour.

While the five initially agreed to be paid a total of between $200,000 and $300,000 for the pilot, they now want to add footage of Michael's funeral into the mix -- and boost their take to "between $10 million and $20 million," the family source said.


I am a pretty cynical person so it's rare that I'm ever much surprised at the depths people will sink in life - but this has been refreshing .... I expected wanton greed and estate snatching but they did not stop there, it's nice to see people going the extra mile and really digging in. It's good that his brothers ...um .... care so much.

My brother would have to actually film a sex tape where he and his girlfriend screwed on my corpse before cooking it and eating it for nourishment to even come close to the love displayed by the Jackson brothers - and my brother is way too lazy for that.

Maybe that made less sense than I planned - but I think you get me.

Same link;