Monday, July 13, 2009

Joe Jackson's newest bid for the Nobel Prize - The Jackson 3


I actually feed on tears and suffering -- no shit, I am a hell of a nice guy, but it is the tears of others that give me the succor required to keep me here... well that and a shitty job with the government.

Even I have my limits though, I actually hope Joe Jackson (Seen above in what I presume is his super villain costume.) is not lining up Michael Jackson's kids up for the same child exploitation that is apparently his superpower.

Jackson’s biographer Ian Halperin said yesterday: "Joe wants the children to go on a world tour in 2010. He has also already offered recording contracts to two of Michael’s kids. Now he is talking about getting them the world’s best backing band and taking them on tour as The Jackson Three."

This very special bastard must have some kind of super villain checklist.

1. Promote my new record label at press conferences about my sons death
2. Turn his memorial service into a fabulous 'turn key' operation for profit
3. Get some press for Jessie and Al
4. Have sex with Satan
5. Pimp my dead sons kids out to the world in any way possible
6. 'Paint' U.S. targets for North Korean missiles

Given the fact that this motherfucker has done 1, 2, 3, and now might be doing #5 that makes me a bit worried about number 6.

Any bets that he already marked #4 as 'done'?

Below is the the link to the people that either uncovered or made up this story;