Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kim Kardashian is single


I don't think I care about this.

When I look at pictures of Kim Kardashian my brain tells me that I should think she's hot but my penis seems to disagree, or maybe it is the other way around - either way it does not result in any arousal or interest.
Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bushappeared to have a fairytale relationship -- but in Hollywood, there often isn’t a happily ever after. Fans were shocked by the announcement on Monday that the two had amicably split
I honestly am not even sure why this chick is famous. I've only seen her in one movie, she was with that guy from that show - the one about black people doing stuff - (Edit Ray J, I knew his name would pop into my head eventually). The movie really was not all that good - there were script and production issues and it doesn't look like her heart was in the blowjob scene.

In any event she is single, go get her.

Here have a link;