Tuesday, July 21, 2009

It might suck to live in Iran


So - the story says you cannot execute female virgins in Iran and I guess that is a problem since every once in awhile some woman will get all fucking crazy and want to leave the house without a male relative or speak before being spoken to or some damn thing. Some ingenious Imam however came up with a simple yet brilliant way to take care of the problem and boost military enlistment at the same time....

In the Islamic Republic of Iran it is illegal to execute a woman if she is a virgin, the former guard told the newspaper. So the government arranges "wedding" ceremonies to be conducted the night before executions, and prisoners are forced to have sexual intercourse with a guard.

Raped by her new "husband," a female prisoner is now fit to be put to death.

How romantic - it must be great to live in Iran, unless you have any fucking human empathy at all ... but if you are a brutal misogynist than it is pure tits baby. I consider myself a bit sexually adventurous, but I don't think I could even keep an erection in a situation where I had to marry and rape a virgin that was going to be executed the next day.

Shit, maybe I am a pussy after all.

Link below for all the WoW-Nerds who think this might be a way to finally get laid;