Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Marilyn Manson is a tough guy now


First off - Marilyn Manson falls under the 'Madonna' rule (I did not invent the Madonna rule btw - but I totally agree with it and adopted it) I follow for pictures on my blog. Instead I have posted a picture of his ex - Dita Von Teese, so go ahead and thank me for that.

So Marilyn has decided that he is going to be a tough guy now and throw out a few Internet threats to critics that don't like his music. Usually at that point you would yawn and shrug but there is a bit more to it.....

"If one more 'journalist' makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally or with my fans' help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech," Manson warns. "I dare you all to write one more thing that you won't say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat."

Since most Jr. High School girls could probably beat the fuck out of his weird sickly ass he has decided that he is going to go all gangster and bring his boys. Seriously this is the one guy that I would put money on Perez Hilton beating in a fight, but I guess he has planned for that and is planning on bringing a crew with him so that he can have someone else man up and do the fighting.

Seriously if you are going to dare someone to say something to your face don't fucking turn around and talk about showing up with a bunch of lackeys to do the fighting for your punk ass. If you want to do something man to man with someone then have some balls and show up alone. Or better yet, let the shit they say just roll off your back - when you are an entertainer there is always going to be someone that does not like your shit. Get over it.

All joking aside his statement is a total bitch move and for once I don't feel like the most immature person in the room.