Monday, July 6, 2009

Sometimes you have to make your own rainbow


I don't even know what the fuck that even means, however I can say no matter how bad your life is you can always look at Gary Coleman and feel a little better about yourself. 

Over the weekend poor Gary's amazonian (she stands 5'5") apparently put the pimp hand to his ass to bring him back in line, and he found out the hard way she was not just some scared fan he could run over in a car. 

"F--- you and f--- him!"Shannon Price screamed before her arrest Wednesday night.

"You deserve this after how you treated me!" she shouted at Coleman as the "Diff'rent Strokes" star stood amidst toppled furniture, scattered DVDs and strewn clothes.


He is gonna need to cash-call his ass some bodyguards or something - and the medical examiners better bring the rape kit to this one. 

**note** I only read half the article - it may not be nearly as cool as what I pictured in my head.